MISSION STATEMENT: The mission of Tullahoma High School is to provide an exemplary educational program that will provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to be successful, productive citizens.
Our Mission will be accomplished when students are:
- Academic Achievers who demonstrate competency within measurable learning standards;
- Clear Communicators who can effectively transfer information by listening, speaking, reading, and writing;
- Responsible Citizens who understand the roles and duties of the responsible citizen and how to improve the quality of life in their communities;
- Complex thinkers who use resources, apply academic knowledge to reason, solve problems, and make decisions; and
- Quality Producers whose work, individually or within a group setting, displays creativity and high standards and demonstrates excellence across the curriculum.
Our employable student:
- is on time with all necessary supplies.
- has a positive work ethic, whether working independently or cooperatively.
- does quality work.
- demonstrates initiative.
- exhibits courtesy and manners