The Mission of Tullahoma High School is to provide an exemplary education program that will provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to be successful, productive citizens.
Our Mission will be accomplished when students are:
Academic Achievers who demonstrate competency within measurable learning standards.
Clear Communicators who can effectively transfer information by listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
Responsible Citizens who understand the roles and duties of the responsible citizen and how to improve the quality of life in their communities
Complex Thinkers who use resources, apply academic knowledge to reason, solve problems, and make decisions.
Quality Producers whose work, individually or within a group setting, displays creativity and high standards and demonstrates excellence across the curriculum.
Tullahoma High Core Values
What we believe:
- People are responsible for their choices
- An environment of high expectations results in higher achievement
- Great communications are built on mutual respect and dignity for all people
- Integrity is essential to creating and sustaining positive relationships
- Embracing diversity contributes to the strength of a community
- The pursuit of learning as a life-long endeavor is essential to individual and organizational success
- Cooperation, collaboration, and communication are essential to success