New Students

Click Here to view and print the form

Enrolling a New Student

The following documents are required before your child's registration process can be started.  Please submit these as soon as possible so that we may begin the enrollment process:

  • Last report card received or withdrawal form from the previous school (only need the withdrawal form if enrolling after the school year has started.
  • Proof of Residency (Does not apply to tuition students):
    • A current utility bill with the parent/guardian name on the bill OR;
    • The current Lease/Rent Agreement containing the parent/guardian name OR;
    • THS Proof  of Residency Form (must be notarized with a current copy of a Tullahoma Utility bill for the resident)
  • Custody Documentation, if applicable.  (If divorced, a copy of the Parenting Plan is required showing permanent placement of the child.)
  • A copy of the Student's Birth Certificate **Substitute Documents accepted
  • The student's Social Security Number ** Not Required
  • Certificate of TN Immunization Record (if the students has withdrawn from a TN school, we can request records from previous school.) If the student is from out-of-state,  shot information must be transferred to the TN State form.  The Tullahoma Health Department has forms available.