Enrolling a New Student
The following documents are required before your child's registration process can be started. Please submit these as soon as possible so that we may begin the enrollment process:
- Last report card received or withdrawal form from the previous school (only need the withdrawal form if enrolling after the school year has started.
- Proof of Residency (Does not apply to tuition students):
- A current utility bill with the parent/guardian name on the bill OR;
- The current Lease/Rent Agreement containing the parent/guardian name OR;
- THS Proof of Residency Form (must be notarized with a current copy of a Tullahoma Utility bill for the resident)
- Custody Documentation, if applicable. (If divorced, a copy of the Parenting Plan is required showing permanent placement of the child.)
- A copy of the Student's Birth Certificate **Substitute Documents accepted
- The student's Social Security Number ** Not Required
- Certificate of TN Immunization Record (if the students has withdrawn from a TN school, we can request records from previous school.) If the student is from out-of-state, shot information must be transferred to the TN State form. The Tullahoma Health Department has forms available.